EdGate Correlation Services is the leader in providing correlation and alignment solutions to publishers from around the world. We have an opportunity available for an Office Administrator to join our office of educational publishing specialists. The position is based in the Gig Harbor / Puget Sound region. Although we are a small company, we are mighty! Our current client base includes 250+ publishers who contract with EdGate to perform alignments to educational standards and to license our suite of correlation tools and products.
- Invoice mailing
- Office supply ordering/maintenance coordination
- Office maintenance coordination
- Assistance with a variety of data entry projects
- Marketing support as needed
- Human Resources support as needed
- Manage front desk duties
- Greet and assist visitors
- Help with company holiday planning/office events
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Associate’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Prior experience working with data entry.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing. Computer proficiency with minimum typing speed of 55 wpm.
- Strong knowledge/application of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet, with emphasis on MS Excel and the ability to create spreadsheets and manipulate data competently.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate problems, identify workable alternatives, and communicate effectively to achieve a desirable outcome.
Most importantly, this job offers you the opportunity to work with a team that is fully invested in the products and services that we offer our clients as part of the education of a child. You will contribute to the success of this business. Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious and who meet all criteria listed above should reply with resume and cover letter. Please visit to learn more about this company and its products for the educational market.
This is a 29-hour per week position in Gig Harbor, WA. Our office is walking-distance from shops, restaurants, amenities. Healthy salad lunch (opt-in). Dog-friendly office days each Friday.